How was your weekend?

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
Worked 6 hours at the local pet and produce store Saturday and today watched the V8Supercar race in New Zealand then out on my ZTR rider mower to mow most of the 2 acres we have after trimming 30 meters or so of hedge with another 40 metres to go.

The Jacarandas we planted years ago near the property boundaries are in full bloom and they lay a lovely colorful purple/lilac carpet on the ground when the blooms fall.

Have been cleaning out the gardens and my shed during the week to keep HI happy and she helped fill a 4cm skip with rubbish a general debris but not looking forward to having to spread 4 cm of garden soil this week.

Think I will be feeling my age before it's all done to her satisfaction :(

Last edited:
Had a chilled out day myself, done very little as all of the domestic stuff was completed yesterday. Watched DVD's all day and all accompanied with a nice bottle of red wine |B
Tried to save some of the wine for the Os special roast dinner, but, surprise surprise there was none left - shock stunned horror! So opened another bottle to keep the first one company ;)

Lucky you had a spare red on hand :)
Don't know what I would do with my time if we had to move to a smaller suburban property without a shed so I can tinker with my car and potter around.

Refitted the supercharger to my front engine yesterday, and Today I went for a gentle Sunday drive around the Evo Triangle in the daily workhorse.

Italian meal out with friends on Saturday. Chill out Sunday at home with my wife watching Strictly and practicing our Tango moves!