How to turbo my Mercedes c300

Iacomini15

Car
Benz c300 sport
I'm looking for help to turbo my c300 I know it seems somewhat silly, since its made to push out a solid hp and be tuned well, but I love the feeling of a turboed car ...so I just need some help on this if its feasible.

Fitting a turbo isn't just a bolt on
You may need to fit new internals to cope with a tubo plus a fuel upgrade and aftermarket ecu

It would be far easier to supercharge it since mercedes fitted s/cs to most models and this doesn't need new internals . You should be able to easily source the required parts from breakers including the ecu which will need changing

Greetings Iacomini15 and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

You may need to fit new internals to cope with a tubo plus a fuel upgrade and aftermarket ecu

It would be far easier to supercharge it since mercedes fitted s/cs to most models and this doesn't need new internals . You should be able to easily source the required parts from breakers including the ecu which will need changing
Alright, just wondering. I have turbos from my last car, isn't know what to do with them, I may just buy a stock turbo car and use them to upgrade the turbo

unfortunately you cant just swop turbos either , especially if trying to replace a single with two.

It would be simpler to elevate it since BMW fixed to most designs and this doesn't need new internals . You should be able to quickly resource the needed areas from breakers such as the ecu which will need modifying . . . . . . .

I thought the C300 series were already supercharged?