How to tune an FFS supercharger with Water Methanol

HOBBIT

Car
97 Miata
I have a 97 miata stock engine with 150K miles and a 180-190 compression test before I installed the FFS supercharger Kit. the Kit came with 105mm pulley and should be pushing 200whp/235bhp at 10.5psi. I recently upgraded to 110mm pulley and now should be pushing around 212whp/250bhp at 12psi with no dyno. I been reading a bit about how much the stock engine can handle and learned that it can take about 250whp maximum or more. Originally my goal was 238-250whp with a pulley size of 120mm-125mm but I need to use E85 and upgrade my fuel injectors, fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator. Since I don't have access to E85 I ended up with Snow performance stage 2.5 kit. I'm currently playing with the adjustment and when I started with 5psi and full at 15psi on a 4gph/252.36ml/min nozzle that came with the kit but it bug down when spraying 50/50 W/M but when I adjusted to start at 5psi and full at 35psi then it was better. I went ahead and replaced the nozzle with 2.5gph/157.73ml/min with same setup at 5psi and full at 35psi but I can't really tell the difference. My AFR now reads at 10 full boost ever since I added W/M and I'm thinking maybe because with the extra 5th injector on the FFS is enough cooling and that it doesn't really needed the W/M Injection? I really want to upgrade my pulley to 120mm (15psi boost) but not sure if it's a good idea, has anyone out there had this same setup\situation and what setup did you end up with? I will appreciate any suggestions.