How to sabotage your exes car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What inventive ways can you come up with to sabotage your exes car?

Assuming outright vandalism is out of the question but you want that cheating ex to pay for what they have done. It has to be something that will slowly affect the car.

Sugar in the fuel tank must rate pretty highly? This will form a hard sticky caramel on the injectors and valves and clog up the lambda sensor as well...

Can you come up with more devious ways to sabotage a car?

(I posted this thread up because I noticed it was a question someone asked when searching for this site and I don't think it's a topic we have directly covered yet so don't worry all is well on the home front for me!;) )

Prawns under the carpet, the car will slowly start to really stink and you'll never get rid of the smell. Also eggs, or milk on the carpet create a nasty smell. You could also stick a potato in the catalyst which will hamper airflow!

Sugar doesn't disolve in petrol, so the only possible effect will be to clog up the fuel tank filter. Another urban myth alongside opening locks with half a tennis ball/mobile and the fuel pump icon on your dash telling you which side the filler is (unless there is an arrow next to it).

Better idea is to pour in a couple of gallons of water.

Prawns under the carpet, the car will slowly start to really stink and you'll never get rid of the smell. Also eggs, or milk on the carpet create a nasty smell. You could also stick a potato in the catalyst which will hamper airflow!

How do you get a potato into the catalyst?

If you have access to the fuel filler then you probably have access to the engine. Sand in the oil filler will make a mess of an engine, either on its way to the filter or by blocking said filter.

What inventive ways can you come up with to sabotage your exes car?

Assuming outright vandalism is out of the question but you want that cheating ex to pay for what they have done. It has to be something that will slowly affect the car.;) )

Isn't trying to destroy the engine outright vandalism?

A friend was looking at doing something to his ex-wife's car, but I persuaded him not to as he would be the prime suspect.

Well there is at least one of my ex's that I feel needs an introduction to the underside of a wheel to a bus, yet I live in hope ;)