how to make a vauxhall corsa-97 1litrer 12v fast ? ? ?

P

philc1987

i know this is quite a random question... but i wana know if theres any way that i can make it alot quicker without doing a engine transplant! ! ! !

can any-one help ? ? ? ? ?

There isn't. Personally I'd just replace the car with a faster one. If you transplant engines you're going to end up paying more for insurance. You'd also need all the additional bits, ie brakes, clutches etc. to suit the faster model.

Nitrous it. But don't expect your engine to last long.
Hdi is right there isn't any point in even trying to make a 1 litre faster you'd be better off buying a faster car in the first place.
And if insurance is a problem on a bigger engined car then don't even think about modding the engine in yours cause that will send the premium through the roof.

Hi Philc and welome to TorqueCars. It sounds harsh but it really is not worth the effort trying to tune up a 1.0 engine. Your money will be better spent when you upgrade the car and have some no claims discount under your belt.

Launching it from the Severn bridge will assist acceleration for a brief period.
Sorry mate but why bother with something that wasn't built for speed. Don't forget that more speed needs stopping quicker, upgraded brakes, you will then need better suspension to cope with going round corners faster etc etc. On top of that your insurance premium will increase when you declare the modifications, probably more than just buying a slightly quicker car that was manufactured to cope with more power.