How stupid

Very sad. Just shows how we allow sat navs to control our driving and not as an aid to finding a destination. Does make you wonder if they would have driven off a cliff if the sat nav told them to?

Very sad. Just shows how we allow sat navs to control our driving and not as an aid to finding a destination. Does make you wonder if they would have driven off a cliff if the sat nav told them to?

people have in the past, i remember a story when they were first starting to become popular, somewhere in london i think the sat nav would send you down a narrow dirt track road that had a big hill at the end and people would follow the instructions to the letter and end up at the bottom of this hill, 10 maybe 15 were all piled up on top of one another :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I normally dont have any sympathy for satnav drones but this little girl didnt deserve to die for her parent's stupidity.

Nouce, common sense seems to be being used less and less these days.

Such an unnecessary waste of life of one so young :(
I understand totally that the parents are devastated about this tradgedy, but I still seeth over their display of ignorance and stupidity!

I normally dont have any sympathy for satnav drones but this little girl didnt deserve to die for her parent's stupidity.

Nouce, common sense seems to be being used less and less these days.

Well with the advent of technology The Third Cardinal Sin (Sloth) is soon finding its way into the lives of one and all.

I mean, why be stupid, when you can have a machine to be stupid for you?.......!

And yes: Sad about the baby though. Have a son her age, And it gives me the jitters to imagine something like that..............

I feel for the driver that ploughed into them, he will have to live with that for the rest of his life.

Well aye, I was reading on the BBC site yesterday about development of fog radar and smart windscreens which will work out where the edge of the road is and highlight it in a blue line in 3d on the windscreen.

All well and good aye, but how long until the first person drives off the edge of a cliff because they were relying on the technology and not using their bloody eyes?