how stop vibration

ramadamas

Car
accord2.4type-s
hallo guys, i have vibration on stering wheel then i run 70 m/h, i change alloys wheels and tyres. I balanced again tyres and anyway i still have that. before i put new tyres did't have that. there is the problem.

Normally on alloy wheels there is a little plastic ring called a "Spigot wheel" it fit's inbetween the wheel and the hub. Make sure you still have that in place on all four alloys.

Sheesh, it could be any number of things. Like said before, bushes, bearing, engine mount etc

Probably not a separated tyre if you have changed them and had the new ones balanced hmmm... Have you tried rotating the tyres from front to back? If the vibration moves from the steering wheel to the rest of the car after rotating the tyres, you know it was the front tyres.

Assuming the tyres are new, if they are distorted from sitting for ages, they could balance fine but still cause vibrations.

Check the discs as well, could be warped.

Last edited:
I change front wheels to rear, anyway i have that. strange for me becouse its a brand new alloys and tyres.

If you didnt have the vibration before i cant see it being a bearing or something along them lines, it has to be that the wheels arnt balanced correctly.