How much!!!!!

An F Reg Fiesta 1.1 for £4000! It's not even a collectable car is it! I bet the guy that sold it to them only got a few hundred for it.

Sorry but the mileage does not justify that price even though it's not even done 7,000 miles. What sort of state is the car in, it's only ever been driven on a cold engine and has spend most of it's life standing doing nothing.

I think someone may actually pay it though. You know the sort... More money than sense.

Some fool may buy it.
It'll be a Ford collector but for someone to buy it the car has to be more or less in brand new condition otherwise there's no point in collecting it.

An F Reg Fiesta 1.1 for £4000! It's not even a collectable car is it! I bet the guy that sold it to them only got a few hundred for it.

Sorry but the mileage does not justify that price even though it's not even done 7,000 miles. What sort of state is the car in, it's only ever been driven on a cold engine and has spend most of it's life standing doing nothing.

Agreed.

I sent this question:

Hi. I am interested in this car, but I think that a typo has been made on the price. Surely there are too many 0s? Should the price be £400? Thanks, Steve

I will let you know if I get a reply :)

I don't think you will get a reply OG as I think the seller has it in his head that it's worth what it's advertised at so will prob deem it as a silly question.