How much will you spend on your cars styling this year?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
How much are you going to spend on the styling of your car. Cosmetics mods only?

(I'm not really planning much, maybe some new lights but that is about it for me this year!)

mmm thinking about front and rear valances off the 4motion bora need the back one for when i fit the exhaust
but thats it want to leave it standard looking

ohh the joys of staying with the parents :blink1: if im lucky prob £100 max. spraying the valances, and if i can find a cheap pair the R32 side skirts

Lol, I get most of my stuff of the net, so I have to make sure Im home before they are, so I can move all my boxes of " really cheap car stuff that I need for it to pass the mot and will improve the safety of my car " to my room before they open it and ask questions!

the joys of working shifts. work it out so im off when they should be arriving.
take it they dont own a car ? espeically when it comes to cheap and MOT :cheesy:

how you explaining the exhaust then?

yeah they got 2 cars but never spend any money on them part from servicin and fixing it.

I'm going to say the bloke who I bought it off put an illegal one on and it wont pass the mot and I had to buy a new one.

You could claim the exhaust is blown. That would mean you have to get it fixed.

Personally, I'd just say its my car and if I wanna put a new exhaust on it then I will!

Nothing for styling or tuning or other modding. I'm not really that dedicated to the cause, and there's precious little spare money around at this point. I might just jetwash the engine bay in the summer to get rid of the road dirt and squashed insects that are clogging up the A/C condenser radiator.

That, I'm afraid, is it!