How many hours

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Work out how many hours you spend driving your car on weekdays. Add the number of hours you drive at weekends then multiply by 52.

How many hours do you spend per year driving (at current levels - it will obviously change)

I'm pretty low at 156 hours, just 3 hours per week in total. Most journeys are around 30 minutes, with a few short trips thrown in. I think my wife probably drives the car more than I do!

i am self employed courier driver so half my life is driving my car or about 4-8 hrs a day 5-7 times a week plus all the normal day to day running i do kids shops etc.

528 hours a year. Only about 4 hours every week because of work mostly, but more like 6 every weekend because of cruising/road trips/going to the track...

22 days per year! 220 days in 10 years! Every 10 years, I spend almost 2/3 a year in my car! Wow!

1 hour to and from work a day so 2 hours a day 7 days a week, 728 ? is that right thats alot. Thats 1 month worth of driving a year :S surely not.

2 hours a day is 1/12th of a day, if you are working every day then it will also be 1/12th of a year

im not too far behind that, about 480-500 ish