How good are your driving skills? Find out...

My score (genuine!!) 82%
I noted the 1 or 2 minor accidents but in fact the incident was an act of God, plus my own decision to carry on:embarrest:
It had snowed reasonably heavily and on a steep hill (Garrowby Yorkshire) I slid on the icy surface and we ended up in the runoff section up to axles. The rescue vehicle also got stuck and slightly damaged too.
Are you guys aware that breakdown cover only applies if you are on a road?? You need to call Insurers and claim an accident; otherwise its £300 UPWARDS!!
Anyway you just asked for a score:D
Thought this would make you smile.

Just what we need really, an aptitude test to tell us if we are good drivers or not? (I know you're all in doubt about this!)

http://www.torquecars.com/tools/driver-personality-test.php

Go on - post up your score? (If you dare, and post up your first score!)

its like the computer knows me personally:amuse:

Score: 84% Well done you are a well above average driver!You clearly love driving and have developed great skills, but your confidence is bordering on overconfidence. Continue to develop your skill, take some track days and explore your limits rather than those of your car.Whilst you appreciate a good car you have selected a car for practical reasons butJust remember that people who are in buses, taxis or on bikes are not driving cars and clogging up the road.
A clean driving record is a badge of honour but you are still quite likely to have an accident through a loss of concentration.Take every chance you can to improve your driving, we would recommend an advanced driving course and a track day to start you off.

Your experience has probably developed to the point where you can almost predict the daft things other drivers will do before it happens. This is great, continue with this and you'll be a great driver.You like to be at one with your car and see most gadgets as getting in the way of real driver experience.

Score: 92%

i cheated a little bit as have military driving license as well so threw that in as emergancy service driving. or Score: 84% without it

where was tailgaters and tractors in the winds you up question lol

98% :)

Here is your personal driver profile assessment based on your responses.

Your results are based on your answers and we offer the following personalised comments.
Score: 98%
Congratulations you are the best of the best!
You clearly love driving and have developed great skills, but your confidence is bordering on overconfidence. Continue to develop your skill, take some track days and explore your limits rather than those of your car.Whilst you appreciate a good car you have selected a car for practical reasons butyou need to develop patience and it helps to remember that others on the road are not as confident as us. Just overtake them rather than driving too close to them.

A clean driving record is a badge of honour but you are still quite likely to have an accident through a loss of concentration.You clearly have seen and experienced the effects of bad driving through your work and this is likely to make you a much safer driver. It's when you realise that you are not immortal that you develop a healthy respect for responsibilities behind the wheel.

Your experience has probably developed to the point where you can almost predict the daft things other drivers will do before it happens. This is great, continue with this and you'll be a great driver.The nice thing about your driver profile is that although you like driving quickly you think it is just an important that you can stop quickly.

Score: 92%

i cheated a little bit as have military driving license as well so threw that in as emergancy service driving. or Score: 84% without it

where was tailgaters and tractors in the winds you up question lol

If you've done emergeny response and pursuit driving as part of your military drivers training then it's not cheating.

If you've done emergeny response and pursuit driving as part of your military drivers training then it's not cheating.

it was a very simple driving and resit of the theory to allow me to drive under MOD insurance no fast response or anything like that so half cheating just means i have a red driving card as well as normal one :D

Last edited:
"it was a very simple driving and resit of the theory to allow me to drive under MOD insurance no fast response or anything like that so half cheating just means i have a red driving card as well as normal one"

Half cheating is reasonable. I'll let you have that ;)

Genuine score..

Score: 90%
Congratulations you are the best of the best! You clearly love driving and have developed great skills, but your confidence is bordering on overconfidence.

Having just posted on the other thread about driving skill, its funny it bangs on about overconfidence!!

80%................however I don't think the generic response is anywhere near the target. 'Do some track days', I've done loads and had a motorsport licence albeit out of date, but didn't put that down!

my driving survey score (1st attempt)

Score: 82% Well done you are a well above average driver!
You clearly love driving and have developed great skills, but your confidence is bordering on overconfidence. Continue to develop your skill, take some track days and explore your limits rather than those of your car.Whilst you appreciate a good car you have selected a car for practical reasons but you are the sort of driver that likes to moan and tend to look on the pessimistic side of driving life, focus on the fun of driving and youll be a lot happier and more at home behind the wheel.
A clean driving record is a badge of honour but you are still quite likely to have an accident through a loss of concentration.Take every chance you can to improve your driving, we would recommend an advanced driving course and a track day to start you off.

Your experience has probably developed to the point where you can almost predict the daft things other drivers will do before it happens. This is great, continue with this and you'll be a great driver.The nice thing about your driver profile is that although you like driving quickly you think it is just an important that you can stop quickly.

Score: 84% Well done you are a well above average driver!

You clearly love driving and have developed great skills, but your confidence is bordering on overconfidence. Continue to develop your skill, take some track days and explore your limits rather than those of your car.You have selected your car for practical reasons (probably insurance costs or running costs) but you need to develop patience and it helps to remember that others on the road are not as confident as us. Just overtake them rather than driving too close to them.

Your experience has probably developed to the point where you can almost predict the daft things other drivers will do before it happens. This is great, continue with this and you'll be a great driver.You like to be at one with your car and see most gadgets as getting in the way of real driver experience.

not bad for a kid who's only owned 1 car :) and I think this description is fairly accurate

82%, and I'm guessing it was my car that dragged me down a little bit (FWD, over 150hp).

I put down emergency services training, although I haven't actually done blue light training, just everything preceding it.