how do you open a ford mondeo mk3 without keys lol

hough

Road Burner
Car
VW T5 swb 2.5tdi
hey can anyone please help as my other half shut her keys in the boot by mistake, so i was wondering before i break one of the smaller windows to get in does anyone know how to get in without keys and with minimal damage or is it best just to call a locksmith out lol

Do you have AA or RAC or similar recovery package? They usually offer something along the lines of attempted entry should the unfortunate happen.
I will say this though, just because the glass is small it does not mean it's cheap. The side glass on my car costs much more than the door glass and is harder to resource so Google the facts first buddy before you break it.

Where is your spare key by the way, is it not local?

I really wish i knew where the spare key was, i did try pulling open the top of the door so i could get a coat hanger down to pull the door handle open but i couldn't grip the lock above lol

Iv got a auto locksmith opening the car tomorrow only £40 so cant complain to much i guess but thanks guys

its been sorted thanks i cant believe the locksmith only took 40 sec to open my car, but for £40 im not moaning lol

Just shows you how bothered car manufacturers are about the security of your car.

Have you got a spare set cut yet? :)

Just shows you how bothered car manufacturers are about the security of your car.

Have you got a spare set cut yet? :)
Getting into most cars is no problem the security is in the immobiliser not many people have there cars stolen without the keys these days