how do all

jime808

Car
206 gti
just thought i'd say how do:blink1: just got mi self a pug 206 gti, glad i've stumbled across this fine site as i plan to to do a fair bit to it. first thing i need to sort is it's been lowered to much and it's got 17's on, looks well but everytime i go round a corner it scrapes the fooookin arches:mad::mad: but all thats for another thread. i'll have a mooch on the gallery now and see if i can post a few pics.

Last edited:
Alright mate, welcome to the forum! Chris is right, you need 10 posts before you can add pictures (this helps stop spammers). What plans do you have for the 206 GTi?

hi mate, im new to site aswell, was wonderin if the 206 is as quick as the 106? had quite a lot of fun in 106 and blown away a few boys that thought they were going to tank me(lol)!!!

Alright mate, welcome to the forum! Chris is right, you need 10 posts before you can add pictures (this helps stop spammers). What plans do you have for the 206 GTi?

how do, cheers for the warm welcome off everyone, much appreciated8)

i'm thinking of getting a full respray, black-badges off- lookin at induction kit poss a venom, new exhaust. Never really spent a lot of time on doin mi cars up always preferred to buy one already sound. just got rid of a tidy vtr, felt like a change and somet with a bit more kick:evil::evil: don't know how long it's gonna take me to get all mi **** done but as Martin Luther once said" I HAVE A DREAM":D Also any tips would be most welcome

Last edited:
standard 2.0 16v it's got a KN, it's pretty rapid in 1st 2nd 3rd. always room for improvement though mate! it's a nice drive, feels solid and sticks like ****. not that i gun it everywhere now, it's just nice to have when you need it. i.e late for work everymorning:lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back