How cool are these!

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
A chap on a MX-5 forum has just made these dial faces for his car, I thought I'd share them with you as their so cool. :bigsmile:

d53d8238.jpg

Source​

Hmmm. For a fun car, perhaps, but I can see it becoming too fussy quite quickly once the novelty has worn off. Not ideal for a quick glance.

I know, old fuddy duddy party pooper.

Hmmm. For a fun car, perhaps, but I can see it becoming too fussy quite quickly once the novelty has worn off. Not ideal for a quick glance.

I know, old fuddy duddy party pooper.

I know what you mean but for car shows & posing it's quite cool, until everyone starts copying & then it's time to move on to something different. Like dials made from cake or sumfing. :amuse:

I love the Idea of making my own speedo bits what do they do to ensure the speedo is accurate? I know it sounds silly but I dunno

I want some!!

well I dont

I was going to add ........maybe Im getting too old but then I remembered they were supposed to be a speedo and a revcounter and that I actuall do use them.

Dont uderstand why they are seen as cool.............If I put smiley faces on my dash that wouldnt be , and I dont need to read that.

Still each to his own

Is that based on The Watchman? Certainly different but not for me as too many things to focus on when you need the information quickly.

I would like them with something a bit more tailored to my test but i am not sure if i could trust myself enough to make them!

i like them for a show car/posing because there different. But I couldnt have it in a daily driver as I prefer clean, easy to read for driving