How about an single wheel bike....?

udayan

Car
ford endavour
Can any one give me helping tips based on single wheel bike it contains petrol injector, Nos, Turbo charger, and etc... I have an idea and design of the bike but, i need some intelligent help......:)

One_wheel_motorcycle_Goventosa.jpg

dump the injector for a carb and you could have more fun tweaking it

These are apparently not that much fun, very very hard to ride and very dangerous, what's the attraction matey?

The thing is if you say something is hard while starting that is hard until you end and it wont be a success-ed one so, kindly think in a long eyed scope you can neither i can................:blink1:

I'm wondering if there's a language barrier problem here perhaps. I can't assist as such because Mr Uayan's command of English is far far better than my command of his mother tongue, whatever that may be.

where does the girl friend sit her beautiful butt?

i always thought you have a motorcycle for getting the girls(must be a USA thing).

I watched a whole show on a bloke who build one of these, 2 in fact, rode them for years, did a bloody good job of it and he himself said they suck to ride, they bloody dangerous and takes many years to master. So based on that I think you could find something better to spend your time and money on.

where does the girl friend sit her beautiful butt?

i always thought you have a motorcycle for getting the girls(must be a USA thing).

The girl sit her beautiful butt in front of me and holding me tightly so, i can charge me the whole day............:blink1::blink1::lol: