HONDATA HEATSHIELD SOURCE

Dumfriesman

For anybody interested...CPLracing (cplracing.co.uk) carry a great line of Honda stuff,including all of Hondata's line.I found the HEATSHIELD there.Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up - it will save others the long ring around that you had to do. Do let us know what it does for your performance.

For anybody interested...CPLracing (cplracing.co.uk) carry a great line of Honda stuff,including all of Hondata's line.I found the HEATSHIELD there.Thanks.
yeah, ive heard of this hondata company

ive read on a car mag that a type r civic got a hondata chip and brought the bhp up by 40bhp

i was thinking of getting my car chipped but some say its bad for a car, others say it wont give you that big of a horsepower

any advise on this subject mate??

Every engine has spare power to be released. Manufacturers do this so the car is reliable when it gets older and if it is not properly serviced.

A remap will essentially take you car up to the cutting edge, the downside is it is less tolerant of general wear and tear and long service intervals.

On newer cars or those that will be fastidiously maintained I will recommend it.
On older cars where the mileage is getting high and it is starting to have cold start or other issues I would steer clear.

Every engine has spare power to be released. Manufacturers do this so the car is reliable when it gets older and if it is not properly serviced.

A remap will essentially take you car up to the cutting edge, the downside is it is less tolerant of general wear and tear and long service intervals.

On newer cars or those that will be fastidiously maintained I will recommend it.
On older cars where the mileage is getting high and it is starting to have cold start or other issues I would steer clear.
thanks mate il guess il stat away from stuff like that

besides, i put a new thread up showing how technical honda got on building the vtec system,if i start messing around with the engeine it might not last
these guys know best

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back