Honda VTI-S PICS

Here are some pics of my Honda VTI-S 18i,there were only 500 made in this model,Looks Black but turns Met Purple when in sun,original apart from the wheels and Kenwood radio/cd.
http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr171/balloonchaser/VTIS/
P1240525.jpg

P1240535.jpg

P1240520.jpg

P1240513.jpg

P1240515.jpg

P1240539.jpg

P1240538.jpg

Last edited:
That is very nice, I can see alot of MG Rover in there too as it shares alot of parts. Wings, doors part shell etc. What spec engine is it?

Looking at it again I would guess it is the same as the ZS hatch or Rover 45 hatch? Only difference being the lights front and rear.

18i,variable valve,170bhp,original,untouched,full honda service book,97,000mls.been trying to find out a bit more about it,as they only made 500,pirate black,sun roof aircon,ally gear knob,only ones ive seen are on you tube,and the way they canning them,i bet there arnt many left.

Last edited:
Am in 2 minds as to sell it,its too nice to mess around with,not really practical for what i need ,carting my kite stuff around and buggy,could put a towbar on it,put i dont think so..and run the risk of marking /scratching it.Just need something to pooddle back and forth to work,and and tow a trailer,could use the missus zafira when i go out ,but i dont like her driving it ,nor does she ,to sporty and quick for her liking.But its such a clean reliable,and a rarity.

ohh yes they like to be driven hard thoses engines, basically the same engine as in the intergra type R.
i did look at one of these a few years back as had the 1.4 version and wanted something a bit quicker. insurance however meant i couldnt get one

Looks great. That was the model I shortlisted when I got my A3 instead. They are great cars. The main dealers had a few for sale in silver but its the Black ones that look the best.

I'd keep it if I were you - you won't have reliability issues at all.