Honda Logo

Kaison

Car
None
Hey all, thinking about getting a Logo as my first car, can anyone tell me the insurance group? I believe it to be a 3.
It's not the coolest car, certainly not the fastest and they're obviously not intended so. . . But, does anyone know of modded ones?
I'd love to rice one out for laughs! :p

Let me know what input you have, thanks Guys & Girls!

parkers turned up good
http://www.parkers.co.uk/insurance/groups/by-model.aspx?model=326

Honda Logo (00-01)Choose a different car
Parker's Compare
Parker’s could save you money on insurance in less time than it takes to make a cup of tea. We trawl the market and find the best deals from over 50 leading insurers, with only a short set of questions and our unique easyfill tool to make filling out your details as painless as possible.
Compare car insurance quotes with Parker's Compare
Standard Model Insurance Group (Get a quote)
1.3L 3d 3
SE Insurance Group (Get a quote)
1.3i SE 3d 3
1.3i SE 3d CVT Auto 3
CVT Insurance Group (Get a quote)
1.3L 3d CVT Auto 3
Back

Oh thanks for the insurance site!! Serious!
I've done insurance group searches on google before and didn't find a thing. . . Multiple times too, I assumed it was a waste of time! I'll remember it next time though, saves me wasting forum time in the future, mine too!

I'd still like to know about Logo tuning/modding!
Would there be any decent brand parts that are reasonably universal for fitting on other cars, I'd like to buy the best and keep them for future cars as this isn't what I plan on keeping for long.

msn used to give the insurance as well but their sites changed alot and not so easy to find stuff.
parkers has alot of useful info.
to be honest theres no much point trying to get power out of the 1.3. save the money for another car.
Universial parts normally come with drawbacks - not as good, universal - fits bugger all etc.
try and see if there is any decent suspension for it for starters

Yup if it is your first car just keep it standard and save your money for the next one.

If you have to spend money on it then I would look at suspension and braking modifications primarily. Engine mods will cost a lot of money for relatively little gain.

Oh thanks for the insurance site!! Serious!
I've done insurance group searches on google before and didn't find a thing. . . Multiple times too, I assumed it was a waste of time! I'll remember it next time though, saves me wasting forum time in the future, mine too!

I'd still like to know about Logo tuning/modding!
Would there be any decent brand parts that are reasonably universal for fitting on other cars, I'd like to buy the best and keep them for future cars as this isn't what I plan on keeping for long.

Don't mod your first car mate. Whilst a Logo isn't a bad little car and like any Honda you can take parts from other Hondas (e.g. Jazz/Civic) I wouldn't bother modding it mate. Your insurance will rise to a level that's unnafordable and then you may be tempted to run the risk of driving illegally. In reference to your first post as well, if 'ricing one out' appeals actually appeals to you, don't buy a Honda please.