Honda Civic Tuning Project!!!

OTODOANHNHAN

Car
Maserati Cambio 4.2
Hi everyone, I am new to forum, nice to meet you all.

I currently have a Honda Civic tuned for a year and still in tuning to a new "version:lol:", just would like to share to all for great comments from you.

In the year of 2008:

resizeddsc00676bp0.jpg

resizeddsc00678go0.jpg

resizeddsc00659ox6.jpg

resizeddsc00662xf5.jpg

resizeddsc00664wm9.jpg

hey and welcome to torquecars mate.
spoilers not to my liking as it destroys the look of the car. also you need bigger brakes as they look tiny behind those wheels, what size are they, 18" ?
Apart from that i like it.
whats with the masirati badge on it ?

Thanks for your great comment mate. At first I put this spoiler and till now but I am gonna change it in the next Version finished in June hopfully.

These are pics of Version 2:
duoicacanhgio2go3.jpg

cuasautaiew7.jpg

hocgiotaiuo7.jpg

resizeddsc01090lk8.jpg

bentaizz2.jpg

resizeddsc00893ly2.jpg

resizeddsc00895qu2.jpg

resizeddsc00861du7.jpg

resizeddsc00866yi3.jpg

The Maserati badge looks not suitable and I changed it, the wheels are 19" but brake is bigger now, kekeke

Please give me some more ideas make it better???

front bumper is nice, not to much in your face than some kits.
liking the crossovers in the door panels

do me a favour and post up in the general chat to get your post count up to 10 to prevent your posts getting stuck in the mod queue

Hi, same as said before bout the spoiler but apart from that the car looks great. You have obviously spent a lot of time and money on getting it looking so well. Glad you changed the Maserati badge tho, its a Honda and be proud of it!

@pgarner: I am now in the UK but the car is in Vietnam. I am sorry, will post more.
@Prince: It is OTODOANHNHAN badge, the logo of forum OTODOANHNHAN.VN

Thanks for all comments, should I take out some bars in the front bumper, I think it was too many bars look hot?

Does anyone know where I can buy the kits make to door open automatically? Just like a power door?

Thanks!

I like it theres a lot of love and effort gone into that and you've created something unique. I actually think the 6 spots in the front bumper are spoiling the neat lines a little. Maybe lose the bottom middle bar.

I've not seen door opening kits. There was one on a lambo door which powered it up and down so I guess you can get them for side hinged doors as well. If I turn up anything I'll let you know.;)

The new ver3 is being done and should be finished by June/July.

I still need your great comments for better tuning.

To do list in ver3:
- Change the headlight from origin to Maserati Granturismo.
- Change the rearlight from origin to Ferrari 612.
- Change the front and rear looking to be suitable with those new lights.
- New spoiler is considering, hard to decide the best one.
- Do all minor changes to be suitable to the new looking.
- Still thinking..., keke

Here are all of the picture of the tuning process from this April till now:

Ferrari 612 rearlights:

resizeddsc0014.jpg

resizeddsc0015.jpg

Maserati Granturismo headlights:

resizeddsc0019.jpg

resizeddsc0024.jpg

resizeddsc0012.jpg

Together when just arrived Vienam:

resizeddsc0003.jpg

Fit the first EYE on left:

resizeddsc0032v.jpg

Fit the second EYE on right:

resizeddsc0031.jpg

Result after operating primarily:

resizeddsc0029.jpg

resizeddsc0026.jpg

Currently do not have a best option for the front looking, any ideas?

This is gonna be a cool car when finished buddy.
With those lights you want to try and get the bumper to flow with them. Something like Audi's R8 front end that sort of style.

Wow you're doing some pretty mad stuff there mate, FD2's are awesome to start with but this looks like it's going to be something special! Dread to think how much those lights cost!!!

Thank you for comments mates, I am still trying to choose the best option for front and back of the car! R8 is very considerable.

Unfinished face:

resizeddsc00817.jpg

Took out the eye to...:

resizeddsc00806.jpg

resizeddsc00805.jpg

resizeddsc00808.jpg

resizeddsc00809.jpg

Last edited:
Sheesh, what a nuts project!

Loving the car and as requested I have a few areas for critique, but hopefully constructive.

I was going to say the headlights look foggy and need sanding/buffing, but you've since changed those so look forward to how that turns out.

Either need a larger profile tyre, maybe 40/45's or lower the car a bit more. Seems too high despite the 19's.

As has been said before, ditch the spoiler. Don't replace it, just remove. The back end will look much cleaner.

Personally I'd debadge it as well... Gold on black cars yeuch, and combined with the silver lip on the wheels makes it all clash.

Black out the door handles and tint the tiny windows by the mirrors too.

All tiny little things, other than that the car looks sick, although I am a bit sad about you losing the OEM tailights, they are a thing of beauty.

Was just looking at the 'Version 2' front end again and if you cut out all of the middle section and kept the OEM headlights, it would resemble an EVO X lol

Alright, not a big honda fan at all. First version, like other said the spoiler was ehh, and the wheels have a large gap. Larger profile? lowering springs?

That said, I can respect the massive customizing you are doing! I would not have the balls to change my headlights that drastically and to customize it all the way you are, so to that I tip my hat.

Whatcha got planned engine wise though?