Honda Cancels NSX

looks like honda might go bankrupt all together from that post
looks like nissan will retain the no.1 spot for the supercar, and all my talk, god i feel like an asshole,
thanks for the info econ

I am really surprised they pulled the plug on this. After all the problems they had getting it this far and it seemed like all the hard work was done and then cancel it just before it goes in to production really seems crazy to me

Either that or they came across another problem and decided it wasn't worth throwing any more money at it

I am really surprised they pulled the plug on this. After all the problems they had getting it this far and it seemed like all the hard work was done and then cancel it just before it goes in to production really seems crazy to me

Either that or they came across another problem and decided it wasn't worth throwing any more money at it
i was thinking the same, or what i was blowing on about = they wouldnt release it unless it beat the skyline, maybe they couldnt??

It's possible and of course Nissan have announced the Nur-Spec is currently being developed which will be in the region of 700BHP and maybe Honda said no point any more because it will just cost to much money. Especially as they do seem to be having some big financial issues

It's possible and of course Nissan have announced the Nur-Spec is currently being developed which will be in the region of 700BHP and maybe Honda said no point any more because it will just cost to much money. Especially as they do seem to be having some big financial issues
they were never going to do it unless they had forced inducktion
something they dont want to do, so

and another thing, the nsx was too costley to start with so they wouldnt sell much of them, loads drive skylines though so the winner is (swallowing my own tonge) NISSAN:D

Shame! Perhaps its not the sort of car that will sell well in a recession.;) Perhaps things will pick up for them.

So first the gloomy F1 news and now this? It shows the car makers are all having a hard time at the moment.

Shame! Perhaps its not the sort of car that will sell well in a recession.;) Perhaps things will pick up for them.

So first the gloomy F1 news and now this? It shows the car makers are all having a hard time at the moment.
gm in the states are actually in a state, this ressesion affects everyone

Thats a shame although I do prefer a Nissan to a Honda but I did really like the NsxI always have done even the first 1 that was terrible at going round corners... But yes it's a big shame. Lets see who's next to fall?

yip its when the bigger ones start to fall youve to worry as theyll take out others on the way down.
GMs been in trouble for a long time however think this is sending them over the edge.
Fords not far behind them.

would say the main thing keeping honda afloat in the main is engines
jennys
cars
bikes
moped
boats
in fact just about anything that uses a engine honda build for them
my jennys a wolf one however the engine is a honda one just isnt marked up

yip its when the bigger ones start to fall youve to worry as theyll take out others on the way down.
GMs been in trouble for a long time however think this is sending them over the edge.
Fords not far behind them.

would say the main thing keeping honda afloat in the main is engines
jennys
cars
bikes
moped
boats
in fact just about anything that uses a engine honda build for them
my jennys a wolf one however the engine is a honda one just isnt marked up
well it certainly isnt parts,
before the ressesion ever came, 3 honda parts garages closed down over here, thats cork alone, guy in main dealers told me its because all they sell mostly is service kits, so id say your right, the fact theres so many machines, and reputation

Noooooooooooooooo! Long live Honda!

If I'm totally honest though, they have gone to 'green' lately, and I must admit that I prefer their older cars to the newer ones.

Noooooooooooooooo! Long live Honda!

If I'm totally honest though, they have gone to 'green' lately, and I must admit that I prefer their older cars to the newer ones.
i agree, they were faster and better looking too
hang on to what you have mate, best looking coupe ever made