Home Dyno

Jag

Car
1985 XJ 12 Jaguar
High guys. I am looking forward to getting a dyno for my home garage/workshop. It is an older unit but it all works and currently still working in a Melbourne workshop. I intend to be tuning older cars as that is the work I do. I work for a business restoring vintage and veteran cars of all types and makes. Sorry guys if it is not a classic I doubt I will be doing to much. I will also be using it for motor bikes as well. My sons and I race motor bikes so it will no doubt get a work out with them.

Hello it's great to meet you.

That is so cool, I wish I had space for a Dyno. I can't even fit an exercise bike in my garage!

You'll love the forums and site, I spend loads of time on here and it gets quite addictive.

Awesome. This will keep you busy then! What HP is it rated to?
It is rated at 500hp but may go over that for a short while. Having said that there isn't to many road cars with that sort of rear wheel power. There are plenty of dreamers and wana bee's but not too many with the real stuff. As I mentioned most of the work I plan doing is on older classic cars not because I don't know modern it's what I like. Our race bikes are modern fuel injected machines. I have a late model Ducati one son has an big bang R1 and the other a KTM super motard. Being a diesel engineer I also play with them as well. So lots to play with.

Hi and welcome to TC forums from me.
Great classic you have there in the big V12 Jaaaag
Looked at buying a Daimler Double Six at auction few years ago.
Must say you also have the best location name I've seen on this forum

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back