Hola, here to learn :)

Slkturbomaybe

Car
Mercedes slk320
Hi Folks,

I'm Andy from the north east.. I ended up buying a mercedes slk320 a couple of months back (I'd had one before... and it was cheap haha) and have been modifying it since!

performance wise, theres not a lot.. she's got better induction... arguably lol, a custom exhaust with a 2nd cat removal and a back box that well... isnt haha. Shes also remapped so were topped out at 240bhp/340nm again... ish haha.

shes a big, lazy V6, which make me think that there must be more to get out of her safely - so here I am haha.

cosmetically, bodykit, bright yellow wrap, gloss black wheels, tinted windows.... subtle haha.

the normal route for SLK's is to supercharge them... but who wants to be normal :)

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

I'm glad you are thinking outside of the box. Look forward to reading your project thread with interest when you get going on this.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back