Hola from Barcelona

Jezzza

Car
BMW M3 F80
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum which is full of good stuff !
I wanted to share a couple of pics of my F80 and also keep you posted on the coming mods.
I come from the E92 and purchase the F80 almost 2.5 years. I now have +65.000 in the odo and the car is still going strong... no issues to report so far !
During the ownership I've attended 2 Modball rally and had a lot fun modifying the car
The F80 is now wrapped in Voodoo blue (Porsche color) and before that was wrapped in matte grey

I am also receiving soon a brand new carbon air intake from the guys *Link removed due to an infringement of our Terms & Conditions* Their system look sick :D and I'm really looking forward the install
I will post more pics soon of the install as well as a couple of videos

Here is a video made a while ago by my local shop
*Link removed due to an infringement of our Terms & Conditions*
I'm also looking to upgrade the turbos later down line ;b/
My mods so far:
  • Hexis Wrap
  • Akra Dps
  • Eisenmann Rear axle
  • KW H.A.S Suspension
  • Vorsteiner VFF 103
  • EVC Module from MachtSchnell
  • Mode Carbon Trophy S1 Front Splitter (for Sale)
  • Lightweigh Front Splitter
  • Mode Carbon M4 Style Spoiler
  • EAS Carbon mirror Autotecknic
  • Painter red caliper
  • Flash Tune 515/700
I'm posting regularly on Instagram, so feel free to follow for more updates *Link removed due to an infringement of our Terms & Conditions*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and a very warm, if a little late, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back