HKS for peugeot?

daaft

Wrench Pro
Car
Pug 306
Hi folks! Long time since ive visited torquecars forum! Hi again lol.

Just had a question over hks forced induction. I realised hks do not make an induction kit for peugeot, thought would it be worth while or even possible to install a kit from hks into a 306? If so does anyone have any ideas on which kit? Ive been looking at the Super Mega Flow Reloaded Kit.

Thanks

Nah HKS is normally only for the Jap cars.
yeah it would be possible to fit the filter and get the plumbing custom made but alot of work for not much gain

Welcome back, where have you been? What have you been up to?

What engine size are we talking about? You will probably find that a panel air filter is a better option.

Thx! Well unfortunately i had an accident driving my peugeot about 7 months back and it ended up being written off. Has to be said, was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Luckily i wasnt injured, neither was the other car driver. Unfortunately i had to shoulder the blame even after the other driver admitted he was to blame. However, lookin on the bright side, ive recieved my insurance for the car, and am bringin myself back to the peugeot modification scene (fingers crossed) and am lookin for a new car. Meridian of course lol. Other than that, been keepin myself busy at work earning all i can haha.

Bad luck mate. Glad you're on the way to financial recovery. I hope your next project goes better.