Hiya

steviem

Wrench Pro
Car
Bmw E30 325i Sport
Hi everyone, I'm Stevie, I have a E30 1990 325i Sport,so hopefully be able to get a few tips on boosting it up abit, site seems very interesting so far :)

Hi StevieM - welcome to the 'appy home.

Country Claire - nice place to be; rural and coastal.

325i is a nice tool. There's little to touch BMW inline sixes for sheer smoothness of deilvery. They're geometrically in balance without any need of balance shafts etc. Power wise you won't get a massive gain in torque or BHP without spending loads of cash. But whatever you do, you'll still have that turbine silky smooth delivery from idle to the rev limiter.

Hi steviem and a warm welcome to TorqueCars, really nice to have you along.

How much money are you looking to spend on the car?

Thanks lads! God this is one friendly site :)!!!

I don't really have a budget set for the car yet though Wayne, Have big plans for it but theres no rush with some of them,
(respray and the likes ;) haha)!!!
At this point the car is stored in the garage at home and since the camshaft needs replacing, i'll get the head done aswell.So get the engine up and running again is my main priority, but I'd be open to any advice of what i could or should do to the car aswell

How about getting an induction kit an the exhaust sorted when you do the head. My mum used to have 1 of these cars and it looked absolutely mint lower around 35-40mm so there is another mod for you. Some nice big rims would also suit the car well..

Why not take the head right off and get it gas flowed and ported. This would give a good basis for any other mods to go on.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back