Hiya petrolheads !

Ranchero

Car
1973 Ford Ranchero
I am from a country town, Lichtenburg, South Africa and I'm a true blue, petrolhead. I cannot leave well enough alone and the wife won't look at any car I wow about in fear that I might buy it!!!

I am a used car dealer(what else) and can't help collecting throwaways, to be restored later when I have the money( which is never). I have a 1987 Nissan 300ZX, almost finished, just at performance centre getting the last touches. Also a 1973 Chevy El Camino with a hot 350 motor, from a racing boat and 350 turbo box, enjin etc beiing fitted and my BABY : a 1973 Ford Ranchero or Falcon XA UTE in the states, running pro street Mickey Thompsons and soon to be fitted with 400 cubes of Thunderbird power, nine inch diff and an indestructable gearbox by Willy Hepburn.

Okaaaay, not the typical tuning cars, but I'm an old toppie on the wrong side of 50 and therefor more oldschool. Real names Deon, but that was taken already. Best regards!

Hi there Deon and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back