Hiya from Chichester :)

shorty87

Car
1953 Beetle & 200sx
Hiya, I'm new to this forum, just thought i'd introduce myself and my cars!

First up is my only recently "retired" daily driver, it's been taken off the road for some resto work over the winter, but for the last two years it's served me well every day!!
bug.jpg

BSfIbjwCGkKGrHgoH-DoEjlLluCsSBKDbjF.jpg

1953 VW Beetle, my pride and joy :)

Next is my replacement daily, which I actually brought 4 months ago with a snapped cambelt, it's been a patience testing car with my friend cracking the head when putting back on after finishing all the other work...was gutted but it's back and running now..finally!!

SAM_0761.jpg

2000 Golf GTi 1.8T

And last but by no means least is the 200sx S14 which I brought to make myself feel better when the golf kept going tits up! I'm currently trying to figure out if i can afford to keep this and turn it into a drift car, so this one may be up for sale soon depending on the extent of work needed on the Oval.

SAM_0738.jpg

And thats all of 'em!

Ellie :p

Hi Ellie, your post went into the moderation queue because you posted up some photos. Sorry but this is not allowed for new members until they have reached 10 posts, this is done to deter spamming. I have approved it for you this time. Please have a look around the site and get involved in some of the other threads and you will soon hit 10 posts!

T9 man.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars.

Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back