Highly recommended reading

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
I am reading and absorbing Ben Collins aka The Stig's book for the 3/4/5th time "How to Drive" and it should be read and understood by any keen driver and IMO it should be compulsory reading for any learner ,newly licensed or any old "experienced " driver who thinks they know it allas it contains a wealth of info clearly written and explained.

PS I also have his other book "The Man in The White Suit" :)

Thanks for the information!
I see that you drive a Beamer and have a grandson that drives one and had given a few tips / lessons when he was getting his mandatory 100 hours of supervised driving as a L plate learner driver prior to getting his test. Told him never to copy Dom from the Fast and Furious movies as that is stupid.
BTW am an 80 + and still do track days.

I got myself a copy, it was a very interesting read. I think I might actually do a video series on advanced driving.

Another recommended book was very advanced driving by Tom Topper, I got that shortly after passing my test and still dip into in now and then.

I got myself a copy, it was a very interesting read. I think I might actually do a video series on advanced driving.

Another recommended book was very advanced driving by Tom Topper, I got that shortly after passing my test and still dip into in now and then.
I also have his life story book as well and it is also a good read.
I also had a small driving book by Frank Gardiner as well but whoever I lent it to has never returned it,

To me "advanced" driving is a step below "performance" driving. So will be interested in whatever you come up with.

Hello and welcome:)

IF you are serious about improving your driving skills and general knowledge you will enjoy the book.