Hi.

YetiPete123

Car
Skoda Yeti 2ltr
I am Pete form England and run a 2014 Skoda yeti 2ltr diesel, it has been remapped and has had a clutch replacement done away with the dual mass clutch gone back to how they should be and it has made a huge difference smoothing out though the rev range. The car has gone from 100 bhp 210 Nm to 180bhp and 480Nm of torque at the wheels since remap so its a bit of an animal and can give 1 or 2 supprises who would guess a yeti can move like this one does, and the front brakes have been uprated in favour of Delphi discs and pads and it now stops very well, am thinking next about susspension change want coil overs but do not want to sit to near to the ground, so if any one has done this would like to know how low from standard height to lowered.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Sorry for my slow reply, I've been a bit tied up with our server move and backend speed improvements.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back