hi

Hello. I know the corrollas quite well. When you say without spending too much what is your limit?

The smoothed air box mod is free. Some of the guys on here put me onto that one and it seems to work well. Next up are drilling out the airbox.

Hi there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars (if a little belated - sorry about that!) Nice to have you along - Ive posted some suggestions in your thread in Toyota.

hey and a very belated welcome to torquecars mate, shipping to ireland shouldnt be that bad. just means that you have to wait a little while later

Hello. I know the corrollas quite well. When you say without spending too much what is your limit?

The smoothed air box mod is free. Some of the guys on here put me onto that one and it seems to work well. Next up are drilling out the airbox.

get real, drilling out the airbox only allows warm air in and the main reason for doing it is to let the induction roar out. :mad:

For a 20v you 're best bang for buck mod is new cams with vernier gears and have it set up on a rolling road by a professional.

Drilling the airbox can work if you get a cold air feed running to the new holes.

What mods have you done so far to it?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back