Hi

gsdjackie

Car
Nissan S13
I'm from Thetford, Norfolk, UK.

I currently own an absolutely original Nissan S13, the first sporty car I've had since I gave up my Reliant Scimitar about 20 years ago.

I was intending to do quite a bit to the S13 but have now decided to keep her as she is and buy another one to play with. All I will be doing is repairs to the rot in the boot and a re-spray. I'll be looking to buy a sporty estate at some stage this year as well - almost certainly Japanese, my other passion is German Shepherd Dogs and they don't fit well in an S13 :)

I love my car, there are faster cars out there and cars that handle better but Syliva brings a smile to my face every time I drive her

Hi and welcome to TC forums
As a former Sylvia S12 and Skyline R33 GTR owner I know what you mean about sporting Nissan's, they certainly have a lot of character and bring a smile every time you go out in one.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back