hi

carlos19664

Car
audi A4 1.8 sport
Hi peeps, new to the forum and looking for some advice on making my 2010 A5 cabriolet 3.0 tdi faster looking forward to getting some help.

Hi and welcome to TC forums
A simple remap is your easiest option. If you want to take it further Turbo upgrades along with intercooler, injectors and intake work is all possible. Search for Darkside Development for info from the VAG engine gurus

Carlos that's good advice from Andy and may I add that if you are really wanting more power than that can give then the internals will almost certainly need upgrading to forged pistons and rods.

Most VW TDI engines use forged pistons, rods and cranks anyway. Much as I dislike VW products the engines themselves are pretty well designed.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back