Hi to everyone

hey and welcome to the site mate.

whats the turboed sentra like, how much did it cost and whats it like to drive ?

get 10 posts quicly so you can post up some pics

Hi and a warm welcome to TorqueCars nice to have you along. I look forward to hearing more about your sentra project, its certainly captured my imagination.

In answer to REDRaven i'd say Why not? What is the point of modding any car? Is it not to make it better and more fun to drive? Whatever the base car it is fair to say we all get attached to our cars, some of us are limited by high insurance costs as to what we can get. The Sentra does have pretty good handling and it is a very overlooked car, I can't imagine you get many in the USA at all.

pgarner,
well the turbocharge gave a new life to my old nissan. So far I think that I have spent like $3K or more in reparation, equipment, installation, but the problem with modyfing your car is that you always want more and is expensive.

redraven,
well man, when that's the car you can affort, so thats what you can get.

waynne,
thanks

Everyone,

I can understand and identify with becoming attached to your car and wanting to tool around with it and i can also understand the matter of affordability. I never meant to offend, I was just curious. I am fairly new and i don't really know too much about cars myself and yet I have been considering the idea of installing a turbo in my vehicle; however, I have been fighting with myself over that idea for some time about whether or not it would be worth it, y,know?
Anyways, I just wanted to explain myself and ensure the community that I never inteded to be malicious or anything.

- Thanks

no worries mate most of us on here arnt offended very easily, other wise we would have left long ago.

i could ask you the same why buy a lancer when you could have got a decent 2nd hand evo instead (but have seen youve asked that in another thread)

Everyone,

I can understand and identify with becoming attached to your car and wanting to tool around with it and i can also understand the matter of affordability. I never meant to offend, I was just curious. I am fairly new and i don't really know too much about cars myself and yet I have been considering the idea of installing a turbo in my vehicle; however, I have been fighting with myself over that idea for some time about whether or not it would be worth it, y,know?
Anyways, I just wanted to explain myself and ensure the community that I never inteded to be malicious or anything.

- Thanks

Don't worry about it everything is cool!!
I would recomend you that if it is your only car and your daily use car don't do it, could be a pain in the a**. But if you have the money and you want to do it like a hobby, don't be afraid...dream

Not to be a jerk or anything but why turbocharge a sentra?

It's all good, never underestimate a car until you witness it.

People talked trash on 86 Corollas because they're slow, that's true. But with the right owner, you can make anything happen.

Saw a Corolla with a B18 (Rx7 engine) trashed on cars.

It winds me up when people have no respect for the hard work and effort somone has put into their project cars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back