Hi to all

S70R

Wrench Pro
Car
Audi S4 2.7 BiTurbo
Another new member, looking forward to chatting to like minded people. As you may have guessed by my sign-in, i drive a volvo S70R . Hopefully the picture will come up. It's had a few tweeks but not over the top. It's around 40bhp over standard and running 320ft/lbs torque.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've also got an 850 t5 with a Rica 304 tune, running at 17.5 psi. I only picked up the S70R last week, but it's had a Rica 310 chip and rolling road setup. Full performance exhaust. Performance shocks, springs, bushes and strut brace. MSD ignition, performance leads and plugs and a Simota filter and induction pipework. The car also has the twin lens headlights fitted and matching indicators, with black mesh R grill. The only thing i'm going to fit at the moment, is a boost controller, so the car will be a bit more manageable. Theres only 36 of these cars left with the 5 speed box. Which makes them rarer then all the other R Spec models. It took me 11 years to get hold of this one and i'm looking after it..

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Sound good buddy. When you hit 10 posts remember to put some pics up. :)

I've also got an 850 t5 with a Rica 304 tune, running at 17.5 psi. I only picked up the S70R last week, but it's had a Rica 310 chip and rolling road setup. Full performance exhaust. Performance shocks, springs, bushes and strut brace. MSD ignition, performance leads and plugs and a Simota filter and induction pipework. The car also has the twin lens headlights fitted and matching indicators, with black mesh R grill. The only thing i'm going to fit at the moment, is a boost controller, so the car will be a bit more manageable. Theres only 36 of these cars left with the 5 speed box. Which makes them rarer then all the other R Spec models. It took me 11 years to get hold of this one and i'm looking after it..

I bet. My old Rover 620 turbo had an LSD and it was a joy to drive.
Could of done with the suspension stiffening up a bit but other than that was a joy.

Thanks Turbonutter. As i said before, theres not many of the S70R 's left now and it's in such good condition. With the LSD and Traction Control, its such a joy to drive.

hi hope your volvo going well sounds a nice motor im getting a celtic remap done in april thinking of getting a boost controller and thinking about a fuel regulator any ideas which boost controller to go for and what do you think about fuel regulator any ideas about any performance mods i can look at thanks for any help

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back