Hi There

Rustyboy4

Tuner
Car
Seat Leon FR TDI
Hi all,

I'm new to the site and I'm currently runnin a remmapped Seat Leon FR TDI which pushes around 215bhp. Looking to take it further but not sure where to go with it!! All suggestions are welcome!!!

Enjoy

Rusty

Hello and welcome to the site mate

Decat and removal of the DPF along with a front mount intercooler (cant remember if they are front or side mounted as standard ) will allow you to go for a stage 2 map. be warned removal of the DPF means lots of smoke when booting it.

after that your looking at hybrid or bigger turbos. ive heard of people fitting the turbo from the 3.0 audi Q7 to the 1.9 and 2.0 VAG diesels

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Hello and welcome to the site mate

Decat and removal of the DPF along with a front mount intercooler (cant remember if they are front or side mounted as standard ) will allow you to go for a stage 2 map. be warned removal of the DPF means lots of smoke when booting it.

after that your looking at hybrid or bigger turbos. ive heard of people fitting the turbo from the 3.0 audi Q7 to the 1.9 and 2.0 VAG diesels

The smoke would be a bit of a killer as I would reckon it would be a dead give away that you are booting it and leave a lovely trail for the fuzz to catch up with me on. Not that I am in any way condoning bursting the speed limit as that is just immature and can cause damage not only to your engine but endanger other road users!! (I had to get that in there for good measure :bigsmile:)

So in real terms what would you think that would cost me? That would be including the turbo change as I think changing the turbo to a hybrid set up or even a bigger one would reduce some of the smoke factor as it is enriching the fuel to oxygen mixture. I may be sumising there though!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back