Hi there! I have a clio 1.2 16v dynamique & i need suggestions

crystalspags

Car
Renault Clio1.2 mk2
:bigsmile: HI EVERYONE

I HAVE A RENAULT CLIO 1.2 16V DYNAMIQUE 2002 THAT I HAVE HAD FOR JUST OVER 2 YEARS.

I AM LOOKING FOR IDEAS ON HOW TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF MY CAR AS WELL AS THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR LOOK OF MY CAR.

I KNOW MY CAR IS NOT EXACTLY A SUPER FAST CAR WITH A HUGE ENGINE, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A BIT MORE POWER TO IT. SO ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

CHEERS,

You can spend an awful lot of money on a 1.2 and still only get a very modest power gain. The best mods in terms of bang per buck has to be an engine swap but unless you can do this yourself it is likely to get expensive.

Improving the suspension will greatly increase the cornering and handling, the 1.2's are quite soft and roll like Swiss log cakes!

Hi. Not a lot you can do with a 1.2 They are designed to be economical. As waynne says working on the suspension so you can keep your speed up on bends or turning. Upper strut brace on the front would stiffen up the front. Reducing wait of car is your 2nd option and will help drastically in a 1.2. Nice set of light wait alloys will also help you take the bends a few MPH faster. What colour is your car... Colour code the out side.