Hi new her just bought a 206cc as project

Tattt

Wrench Pro
Car
206cc
Hi I got daily driver but thought this 206cc 2001 would make a nice project had it cheap 400 quid

Need some advice sourcing bits hence why I'm here

Seems good place after looking around lol

Good to meet you buddy, they are lovely cars, a real surprise to me and looks match the performance. You should have some fun with this one.

Thanks I have gone an bought and awaiting delivery

1 enclosed air induction 3 inch to fit

Bought upgraded 180 calipers and discs also full set of brake pads and standard rear discs
will get fitted

Noticed a clunk on steering so picked up pair new front arms

Had some nice new plugs some Fuchs 5w 40w fully synthetic and oil filter

Some pretty red caliper paint purchased lol

Fitted a stereo Bluetooth

Awaiting delivery of pioneer speaker upgrade and cable plug adaptors

Catylitic converter today completely snapped in half so got to find best affordable solutions middle is rotten and back box not best

Any body got any ideas on race tubes I just got cat and centre pipe eBay £120 considering race tube sport back box wouldn't mind maybe a cherry bomb or just go get stainless cat back

The Cherry bombs sound awesome, but are maybe too loud for some residential areas, unless you don't mind upsetting the locals that is!

You might get some flat spots with the induction kit on that, unless you can hike the power by around 10-15%.

The Caliper and brake upgrade sounds really good to me, it's nice to find cheap upgrades from similar models that just bolt on, rather than having to invest in expensive aftermarket kits.

Are you planning any suspension mods?

Thanks for advice i got a guy at kenetic tuning merthyr looking into remap and decided standard exhaust for now that will be delivered fast cat middle and back box fitting kits was a steal for 249 euro 3 approved might buy a decat pipe and cat back system in couple months but got get something on fast cat had completed snapped yesterday dragging along floor lol

I haven't given suspension much thought yet got any proven mods did save in my eBay watch list a top strut bar for front but no idea on springs/shocks /coilovers yet

:lol: that's the spirit. Keep us posted with your mods and updates as you go.

The bushings on most of these are shot, so bear this in mind and investigate a poly bush upgrade.

Got some new arms for front new bushes and ball joints included and pair drop links waiting for nice dry day off

had my cat to tail pipe standard (gutted but much more cost effective ) exhaust back

So get these fitted and then
Look at rest of car

IDK if you need any of these but these guys are the only ones making mods for pugs and the like, sharing is caring i guess :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back