Hi im new here

Duncan27

Car
Chevrolet celta 04
well first hi to everyone sorry my english is not that good my first lenguage is spanish well i just buy a chevrolet celta 2004 4 doors and im trying to tuning my car im starting on the engine any advise that you guys or girls can give me will be great thanks is like this is my first car and im try to convert this car im a racing car the engine is a 1000cc just to let you know i now is not that big but im trying to do my best with what i have... hahaha

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own very special project!

Enjoy! :)

thank you every one is nice to know cool people well guys what you recomend that i can do to my car here in costarica is not easy to find parts for the cars so what can you recomend me so i can convert my little chevrolet celta into a racing nice car what i have to upgrade first any commend or advise will be great

Well I have done some thins to my car until now in the inside part now im working on th out site part and I want to buy external spoiles and thing like that for my car for the appariemce i mean so remember i have a chevrolet celta 2004, if anay one can give me advaises or tell me where i can find things for my car i will appraciated

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back