Hi I'm munt

Munt

Wrench Pro
Car
Jumbuck gl
I'm from the uk got a jumbuck a few weeks ago great little truck many plans in the pipe line

Hi there and welcome to the site. Sorry I've not been around much, been crazy busy looking after family .

Good to have you here. There is a wealth of knowledge on here, and although you might not get many replies or much off topic banter the tips you get are worth their weight in gold and I would take quality over quantity any day.

I hope you stick around and add your voice to the unique community that only TorqueCars.

Hi I'm hopeing to find a few evo3 bits for my proton jumbuck and any advice about fitting them it's a great site keep up the good work

Hello there and let me give you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars - car tuning forums, and thank you for joining us.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you. Tell us all about your project and your plans for it. Are you looking for track mods or fast road?

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Hi every one I'm after some advice I want to fit an Evo 3 front bumper and a Evo 4 bonnet to my jumbuck pick up I've seen pics of this been done but it's a first for me as I see it.
Is should be a simple bolt on but will I have to change the head lights.
Can't find any info on net so I'm hoping somebody here can help thanks

I've never seen a jumpbuck in real life we don't get them here much in the UK at least not down in Kent ?-/ I can see it's based on the Wira and the ones with the EVO front seem really nice. I'm guessing there was fair bit of fiddling to get these to fit and the lights do seem very different, even the bonnet shape needs changing from what I can see.

The Jumpbuck is based on the Lancer platform so will share much design wise and mounting wise and is why the EVO engines etc are often swapped in.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back