hi guys been a while.

nicholas

Car
porsche boxster 2.7
hi all havent been on for a while busy with work, ime doing more mods on my car lol, changed the exhaust me and friend built bought stainless steel exhaust from nhp i destroyed the other one lol, also bought a methanol water injection unit from snow systems which means i can increase from 6 psi to comfortably 8 psi and maybe a more agressive tune ime told,going in to mechanics tommorow to fit it stops detonation ime told also cleans engine of carbon and does not steal psi from supercharger like an intercooler, and the methanol increase octane bonus. i ran my mates carrera 1 week ago 3.6 model 2002 but it was an auto, i beat him 2 easily up to 130 ks then he crept up on me slowly and past me slowly he was shattered lol it felt good, anyhow yes i know i will post photos soon, have a good one....

welcome back.
need to watch water injection although it seems a good mod - lower intake temp leaner engine etc theres sometimes problems with it killing the O2 sensors in the exhaust

:lol: Some people are never happy. So how many sets of tyres have you destroyed since your last visit here?;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back