Hi from Malaysia !

TSF

Wrench Pro
Car
CharadeAura HDE 1.6
Hi there. nice forum you guys got here. ..let me introduce myself ...

im from malaysia the home of Sepang International Circuit and i've been there a few times myself including some nice trackdays ..

i own a daihatsu charade aura g100. the engine has been swapped twice. from the stock engine CB23 1000cc producing 50hp to the mighty CB70 1000cc turbo producing 100hp stock and to a more relaxing HDE 1600cc producing 125hp stock .

i hope i can learn more from you guys ...:amuse::amuse:

Last edited:
Hello there, its great to have you along. We seem to be getting quite a few car fans from Malaysia on here. We must be doing something right then.

Hello there, its great to have you along. We seem to be getting quite a few car fans from Malaysia on here. We must be doing something right then.
yeah. i noticed that also but many of them unactive for a long time.

Welcome to the forum mate! What's the scene like where you are?
slow.. ahaha .. the scene not that great and autoshow? sigh. no quality. in those autoshow, most participant put those dunno feathery like in those pillow all around the gabs .. in their mind, its focusing the parts but for me, its just a excuse to cover their mistakes .. i envy autoshow such as SEMA and CES .. malaysian autoshow still an infant. not much details ..but it getting better each year tho .. :amuse:

Awesome brah nice to meet ya
you too ..

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back