Hi from hull in the united kingdom

Monkeymunro

Car
2012 Kia Ceed 1.6 c
Hi all,
My name is John and I'm from kingston Upon Hull in the UK. I own a 2012 Kia Ceed 1.6crdi which I haven't modded in any way yet but thinking of having it remapped and maybe uprated brakes and suspension, I'm looking to see any modded Kia's on here and some friendly advise. The kia forums I've been on aren't really friendly and most of the members seem too hung up on the 7year warranty and dont like to get their hands dirty! Looking forward to having a good browse on the different cars on here

Hello and Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time with us. We are a friendly bunch. :)
Remap sounds good. Have a search to see if there are any companies that do Braided lines for your car and maybe some uprated pads. That alone should give you more feel and stopping power and shouldn''t cost too much.

Welcome "North Shore dweller" I hail from the South Shore and Lincoln. I'm not a Kia guy, I have Fabiamania and solidly entrenched in Skoda. However, we are mad here, have more money than sense (utterly untrue, we are totally skint really) and we welcome all. Please enjoy responsibly.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back