Hi from Holland !!

NelisMk7

Car
GolfMk7 1.4t 210bhp
Hello everyone,

My name is Niels and i live in a small town in the centre of our great little country. As an car enthousiast i was searching for mods to further upgrade my Golf Mk7.
After installing a Bull X downpipe together with a customised air intake, i went to Transtune in Deurne for a custom mapping and they reached a 210 hp out of a 125hp 1.4 Tsi ! With 170 Bhp left to the wheels and 280 Nm it makes me smile every day :woot: But as boys will be boys, i am always looking to find affordable tweaks and/ or adjustments i can do my self. Hoping you guys can teach me some stuff.....

Greetings,
Niels aka NelisMk7

Hello and welcome Niels |B
Having more power can be addictive and you are already wanting more so please keep us up to date with any further mods.

Hello everyone,

My name is Niels and i live in a small town in the centre of our great little country. As an car enthousiast i was searching for mods to further upgrade my Golf Mk7.
After installing a Bull X downpipe together with a customised air intake, i went to Transtune in Deurne for a custom mapping and they reached a 210 hp out of a 125hp 1.4 Tsi ! With 170 Bhp left to the wheels and 280 Nm it makes me smile every day :woot: But as boys will be boys, i am always looking to find affordable tweaks and/ or adjustments i can do my self. Hoping you guys can teach me some stuff.....

Greetings,
Niels aka NelisMk7
HALLO NIELS, IK BEN ROB UIT LEEUWARDEN (TIJDELIJK). VOOR MIJN NISSAN 300ZX Z32 NON-TURBO ZOEK IK EEN GOEDE TUNER. DOET DAT BEDRIJF IN DEURNE OOK JAPANSE SPORTWAGENS? GR, ROB MIJN EMAIL IS RBVDZ@YAHOO.COM, DAN HOEF IK NIET STEEDS HIER IN TE LOGGEN.

Hello and welcome, all the best for the new year, and I wonder what it holds for each of us.

Hopefully, this Virus thing will be gone and we can get on with our lives.

90’ N/A Fairlady jacked for ten years I bought from my father last month. I am in need of a shelter/garage to work on it what is there a best and best value? I also would like to know what to look for once I pull the engine, rebuild kit? I’m does anyone have a working HICAS system?

Waynne the admin here and I would like to personally extend a sincere welcome to TorqueCars. I apologise for the delay in responding; I've had a really busy period recently, but I believe I've caught up now.

I'm certain you'll fit right in, and I'm looking forward to talking cars with you.

I enjoy the idea of this project, and I'm a big fan of automotive variety in whatever form it takes from cars to project ideas.

What modifications have you previously made, and which ones would you recommend? Is there anything you'd want us to write about on our main site? - The feedback we get from our members has a significant impact on the research and information we produce.

We have a wealth of information on our website and in this forum, so don't be shy about asking questions or sharing your own experiences and insights. We're all here to help each other out.

A lot of people say we're the nicest car community around, and we're always happy to provide a helping hand.

Enjoy your stay with us, post as much as you can, and feel free to ask questions or start new topics and debates. Your thoughts and opinions on our current issues and hot polls are always welcome.

Has our new TV channel caught your attention? When you've had a chance to watch it, please let us know what you think of it. https://www.youtube.com/torquecars

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back