hi from bmw driver in lebanon

sayed

Wrench Pro
Car
bmw e32 740il
hi my name is sayed from lebanon. i like old bmws. first of all thank you to the site admin for the useful info about engines and tuning.
my father had an old 2002tii when i was a kid that i loved. i had an e30 with 2.5/2.8 liter stroker engine and schrick cam. very fun car but you keep fixing everything in it. and i had an e46 that i flipped upside down when i drifted into a rock on the side of the road, and thanks to god it didnt kill me.
now i drive an e34 540 with 4.4 liter stroker engine and manual gear. its a good car, but im considering selling it and buying an e32 750 big boss car.

thanks and peace.

Hello there and let me give you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars - car tuning forums, and thank you for joining us.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you. Tell us all about your project and your plans for it. Are you looking for track mods or fast road?

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

thank you for the warm welcome. i am enjoying reading the articles.
i am interested in fast road cars. i like to keep the car looking original classic from the outside and no loud exhaust. but with some proper tuning for good performance.
in case i end up getting the 750il e32 i will probably leave it all original except for the transmission. switch it to manual gear and that should be enough to start with.
and i am definately interested in your thoughts.

You need to get a well looked after 750 - they can get very expensive if they have been neglected, they are stunning cars though and the engines just pull like a train.

I too like cars to look standard, but have a little poke when I need to.

Hi there and welcome to the site. Sorry I've not been around much, been crazy busy looking after family .

Good to have you here. There is a wealth of knowledge on here, and although you might not get many replies or much off topic banter the tips you get are worth their weight in gold and I would take quality over quantity any day.

I hope you stick around and add your voice to the unique community that only TorqueCars.

Hi there and welcome to the site. Sorry I've not been around much, been crazy busy looking after family .

Good to have you here. There is a wealth of knowledge on here, and although you might not get many replies or much off topic banter the tips you get are worth their weight in gold and I would take quality over quantity any day.

I hope you stick around and add your voice to the unique community that only TorqueCars.
thanks for the kind welcome. its good to be a family man! best regards

You need to get a well looked after 750 - they can get very expensive if they have been neglected, they are stunning cars though and the engines just pull like a train.

I too like cars to look standard, but have a little poke when I need to.
today i bought an e32 740 with the long wheelbase and manual gear. i got it for equivalent of 800 usd and its clean chassis and engine just has some minor electric issues.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back