Hi everyone

WrencH1320

Car
05 Escalade
We'll hello to everyone here. I'm Brett. I'm a Minnesotan. I'm currently the owner of a 2005 Cadillac Escalade. I'm also a lifelong mechanic. With that said, power is like blood to a feral animal. Once you get that first taste, there's never enough! My SUV is powerful but it's hiding a lil something! Hope someone here can tell me what they've done to theirs if anyone owns one.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

We'll hello to everyone here. I'm Brett. I'm a Minnesotan. I'm currently the owner of a 2005 Cadillac Escalade. I'm also a lifelong mechanic. With that said, power is like blood to a feral animal. Once you get that first taste, there's never enough! My SUV is powerful but it's hiding a lil something! Hope someone here can tell me what they've done to theirs if anyone owns one.

Hello and welcome |B

I see many of your Caddy SUV's in the movies and they seem to be favored by both sides of the law but they are not sold down under in Australia.

PS you only have enough power when you can leave 2 smoking black lines all the way from corner to corner :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back