Hi everyone

envious

Wrench Pro
Car
VW Polo 1.2 TSI
HI THERE

Just joined today. Been browsing the site for a while. Loving the site really friendly and alot of banter.
Driving a VW jetta 1.9tdi. Had it about 6 months. looking to start a seat project as i love the shape of the leon pre 2005. we'll see what happens eh?

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

thanks for the warm welcome. At the moment the jetta is a company car so im not doing anything on that right now. Im thinking of getting maybe a 00-05 SEAT leon possibly the 1.8 FR just dropping it an 1"-1.5" just making it astheticly pleasing. However im drawn to the VW polo gt40 or the 106 RALLYE not sure right now i just want a bit of a mini rocket.

hey and welcome to the site.

if your going for the earlier leon go for the cupra R - 02-03 cars were 210bhp and post 03 were 225 both map up to around 265-270

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back