Hi everyone

Hello and welcome. Nice to meet you. How long have you owned your MX5? Are they fairly cheap to run?

I've had my MX-5 for about 4 years now I think. It's been played with, so if you behave yourself, which is very hard to do, it's quite economical, only it makes you tread harder and then you notice the difference. It's a fantastic car to drive and very addictive ! Good in all weathers, but 'specially when the roof is down :)) - Boo Hoo got to sell it though 'cos I got a car with my new job - why can't I just keep my MX !! Grrrr !
Carol

Cash would be very welcome, but sadly no and I can't afford to finance two cars - although this new lease car has tax, insurance and breakdown all in with it, so only thing I have to fork out for is petrol - still a Mazda, but not an MX-5 :(

Cash would be very welcome, but sadly no and I can't afford to finance two cars - although this new lease car has tax, insurance and breakdown all in with it, so only thing I have to fork out for is petrol - still a Mazda, but not an MX-5 :(

The wind up though is that you're paying BIK tax for a car you don't like. I always used to take cash in lieu but some employers who still offer it now set down a rigorous list of 'suitable' cars and conditions which totally defeats the object.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back