Hi Everyone

girlracer91

Car
Fiesta Si Mk3 1.4L
Hi my name's Emma and I love cars. I've got a Fiesta Si 1.4L Mk3, this is my third car. I had my first long before I passed it was a Mini (the orginal) but was too rusted to repair, my second car was a Ka, gorgeous car but I put that upside down in a ditch, now I've got my lil' baby Fiesta which I love. She's only the 1.4 version but she's quick enough for me at the moment :)
I really hope to meet loads of people who love to modifiy cars properly as most of my friends stick to the little mods and whilst they're good I love a car that looks the best it can. :) x

hello-1.gif
& welcome to TC!

Hi Emma and may I wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. So what plans do you have for the car? How long have you owned it?

hey and welcoem to the site emma

have you done anything to the fiesta ?

Hi thanks
I've lowered her 60mm and put a Savage backbox on. I've got white lockwood dials and purple lights shining on them and a purple interior light. Nothing major at the moment. I'm getting a sub soon and I'm going to respray her next year, the same colour but it's not in the best of conditions so I'm re-doing.

Hi Emma and may I wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. So what plans do you have for the car? How long have you owned it?

Hi and thanks
Well next year when I (hopefully) get my years no claims I'm going to give her a respray (same colour), sideskirts, smoothed handles, locks and boot. I also want to get the windows tinted. Planning to get some neons aswell, I know some people think they are tacky but I think they look good :) I've also got neons for the foot-wells that I need to fit. I've got quite a few plans I guess you could say, not to mention the 1.6 I'm going to drop in her when my dad does his track day 2.0 conversion on his fiesta (I'm getting the 1.6 out of that) :D. I've only owned her about a month to two months as I crashed my last car on 22/9/09 and got this beauty a week later. The joys of ebay :bigsmile:.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back