Hi everybody

BimmerBoi

Car
2008 BMW E90 335i
Hi everybody, As you can guess from my user handle, I love BMW’s, but not in the way where I only think highly of BMW’s and poorly of other vehicles, I respect all car manufacturers, a lot of them put out some really great rides.

I have a BMW E90 335i and just acquired a BMW E46 325i. I love working on cars, like if there’s not enough maintenance for me to do on my daily driver, I’ll start detailing it, but I the 325i I just bought is a sweet little beater that needs lots of love and I can’t wait to start tearing it down for repairs and maintenance.

One thing I really like about a beater that’s similar to my daily is I can test things out on the beater, like I need to rebuild the whole cooling system, and she needs some deep cycle engine maintenance, as well as body work, so I can play around with it and find out what works and what doesn’t without having to slice open my daily and have nasty looking body repair marks from lack of experience, so I’m super excited.

I joined this site after finding it by accident on google and loved seeing all the knowledge shared, and it seems like some pretty knowledgeable people have posts and threads on here.

I really like the tuning section especially, I’m a beginner tuner and go overboard on researching tunes and upgrades before pressing the big red button, so having another resource such as this site is awesome. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Edit: spelling, typos, and grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! It's great to have you along and getting involved, we are all about freely sharing what we know with each other.

Please keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Hi there and welcome to the site. There is a wealth of knowledge on here, and although you might not get many replies or much off topic banter the tips you get are worth their weight in gold and I would take quality over quantity any day.

I hope you stick around and add your voice to the unique community that only TorqueCars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back