hi every1

205 GOD

Tuner
Car
205 MI16
hi, my name is petar, im in to my pug 205's, im a mate of BAD63R's who owns the red calibra 3.0 litre V6.

anyway less bout him and more bout me, i own a 205 rallye, suzuki jeep wich is like a mini monster truck, a 205 MI16 in a deisel shell (proper sleeper), and a landrover deffender wich i use for getting really muddy and im pickin up a 205 convertable up 2moz and rippin the engine out and putting my MI16 into it and full GTI kit, i will post the build on hear for every1 to see,

look forward to speaking to people and if i can offer any advice then i will.

Hey hey you finally signed up then chief ;) More than happy to nip up and give you hand with the conversion if you fancy. I'll bring up my camera so we can record the progress. welcome to the site any way mate :)

Hello and welcome, any mate of Badgers is a mate of mine. Nice to meet you. It sounds like you have some pretty crazy project cars around. Where do you store them all?

This is the bloke I was telling you all about that has the Mi16 converted 205 and the rare 205 rallye he's building with full race exhaust, twin 40 carbs the lot.

Petar, you will have to try and find the vid of you testing the Rallye on your driveway with yoru mum in. It's absolutly hilarious.

i got the video on my laptop ready to be uploaded, as for where do i store them lol i have a little bit of room at mine lol,
i will post as much as i can,
when i start the new build badger you will have to come help with recording da progress

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum fella. Just one thing, no text speak please, if one person starts all the youth will follow and we'll end up like a Max Power forum :lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back